Saturday, August 13, 2011

Racist Commercials Around the World...

   ...and if there are many, then this one must be an example of what's banned and...not racist?


   I actually liked that commercial when it aired. Can someone please enlighten me as to why this commercial is considered racist? 

   Anyways, on to the actual racist commercial. Most are now banned, others are just...from a different time. Enjoy.





   Yeah. Crazy, right? 
   So, this last one is just something I always find hilarious. I'm not really sure if it's an actual commercial, but I know it's definitely something I've thought about doing a couple times in my life.


   If anyone knows of any other racist commercials, banned or otherwise, please don't hesitate to post a link up in the comment box! 

No comments:

Post a Comment